Romans 12:9-16 (NLT)
- Help me not to pretend to love others
- Help me to really love them
- Help me to hate what is wrong
- Help me to hold tightly to what is good
- Help me to love others with a genuine affection and to take delight in honoring each other
- Help me to not be lazy, to work hard, and to serve You Lord enthusiastically
- Help me to rejoice in the hope You give me with confidence
- Help me to be patient in trouble and keep on praying
- Help me, when I see God’s people in need, to be ready to help them
- Help me to always be ready to practice hospitality
- Help me Lord to bless those who persecute me
- Help me not to curse them
- Help me to pray that You Lord will bless them
- Help me to be happy with those who are happy
- Help me to weep with those who weep
- Help me to live in harmony with each other
- Help me not to be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary, every day people
- Help me Lord, not to think that I know it all.
DO you want to change the world?? Start with YOU! Pray this over yourself daily, every time you feel yourself step outside of these boundaries.. STOP.. TURN..REROUTE!
#PRAYFORYOURKIDDOS #PRAYFORYOURSELF #PRAYFORYOURSPOUSE
In Jesus Name!
Till next time!